Friday, October 8, 2021

Legend maps a three way...

Anticipation of Legend's three way is killing me. He reveals a few details:

"I'll be flying out to Phoenix at the end of the month to attend a polyamorous Halloween party."

"What the hell is that?"

"Just like it sounds. It's a Halloween party with a bunch of poly's."

"Poly's," rolling my eyes, "Are you reciting the dialect now?"

"I am Mr. Astle. The muses have opened my eyes to a new world."

"Don't call me Mr. Astle jerk off. It makes you sound like Lacey," adding with a shake of my head, "What else have the muses enlightened you to?"

"Did you know they're forty six different types of sexual orientation?"

"I did not."

"Would you like to hear our diagnosis of you?"

"Let's hear it Dr. Ruth."

"You are an autoromatic."

"A what?"

"Autoromatic," repeating in a firm voice.

"What the hell is that?"

"Those who identify often describe the relationship they have with themselves as romantic."

"Huh?"

"You heard me. You are an autoromatic."

"That's Lacey's psycho babble getting to you. When did you start caring about the different sorts of sexuality?"

"The muses are showing the way."

"Stop calling them muses please. It's non Alpha when you talk like that."

"I can't help it," in a love struck tone, "The muses are waiting for me."

 I question his knowledge of the Kama Sutra:

"How many positions are in the works?"

"They're twenty three core positions stated. We'll explore each during my visit."

The thought of him pancaked while a couple of twenty seven year old broads jump up & down on him like a pogo stick ignites a curious streak.


"What's the first position you are going to try? You got to start somewhere."

"The daisy chain is how we will start things out."

"What's the daisy chain?"

"It's when you lie on your side in a circle with your face buried in a honey hole."

"I thought that was the sixty nine plus one."

"That's what they called it back in our day. The pansexual generation renamed it."

"What comes after the daisy chain?"

"The double cowgirl."

"You don't have to explain that one. What comes after it?"

"The human centipede."

"What's that?"

"All three of us on our knees rimming the person in front of them. It's Kara's favorite."

"What's Lacey's favorite?"

"The reverse cowgirl plus one."

"You don't have to explain that either."

He's put extensive thought into the game plan. I ask if he'll have any free time to stop by & say hi while in town.

"Nope," answering immediately, "The muses will occupy every single moment of my being."

No comments:

Post a Comment